5 ways to celebrate your birthday with MFB
Young and old, child and adult, we all love celebrating a birthday! At Midwest Food Bank, we enjoy celebrating with you. Here are 5 ways we equip you to celebrate your own birthday or someone else's:
1. Tribute Gift: When you donate online, you can make your gift a tribute to celebrate a birthday. Midwest Food Bank will send a card to the person you honor.
2. Volunteer: What better way to spend time with family and friends than working on a project together at MFB? Volunteers are the lifeblood of our operations, allowing MFB to fulfill our mission with excellence. Learn more here.
3. Buy yourself a gift: After all, it's your birthday. We think you'd like something from the MFB store. The MFB branded items are perfect gifts for others, too.
4. Be social: We would love to celebrate your birthday with you! Join us on Facebook and share a picture of your birthday celebration!
5. Start a Birthday Fundraiser: Blessed beyond measure on your birthday? Start a Fundraiser to benefit MFB for your birthday. Share it with your family and friends and let them honor you by contributing to your fundraiser.